Saturday, July 5, 2008

HAIr cut day

woooo
so today... wanted to go to the saloon to have a hair trim
in the end, decided to trim And colour =)
haha lol
did a high light which is so cool lor(becus my hair nice mah)
LOL
buay bah =P

haha sit there do nothing read the magazine blah blah
at a time where i 'm drying my hair...
ALL the jie jies kept looking at me sia
make me pai seh -_-!!

then i smiled back then faster "Act act" look back at mag.
if steven there sure very happy LOL.

after all the trimming, colouring, drying were done
left the place

seriously, i was trying to get out of the place
becus my body was damn itchy(some hair might have fallen into my sexy body =O), wanted to chiong back and wash.

(*)i was being block by couple.. and a guy
i looked at them from behind and thought to myself
....they look familiar....
going down the escalator.. i realised some words which was printed ( MEDIA CORPS )behind that "and a guy's back"(look at the sentence with (*))
the couple suddenly turn back . and LOL
at this point of time.. i realised they are actually the
(xiao yuan superstar)css2 's participants(forgotten the name i think is kitty). i was like hmmmmm...thinking why were they HERE..
wearing so nice(shopping at a neighbour shopping mall)
but anyway is none of my business HAHa lol
so i left them alone (wanted shoot them with my "spray hair gun" due to the fact they made me walked very slow with my itching device on me)

anyway going out to practisce guitar with frens
see you!
s.o(signing off) or (samuel ooi)
which one do i mean u ask ?
theans is both =)
so tata..

No comments: