Sunday, September 21, 2008

AH ma and AH Gu 's day!

hmmm today is a fine day .. HOHOHO composition ...no Way!

anyway..

wear tao swee swee
celebrated my granny and uncle's birthday.. here are some photos



.
ok this a scene in the hotel restuarant... OK no more PIC conversation!!
.
a photo of my siss acting cute =/
.


.
MY mum!
.


.
my uncle's cake..hmm
.
seemed a bit small
.
HA!



.
While my granny's cake seemed LARGER.
.
guess how many candles =)
.


.
a family pic =)
.


.
seems like there is no """"EEHHHH SOMETHING's WRONG""" about the pic
.
but LOL
.
They cut wrong cake ... LOLOLOL i also dint realise until my sis pointed out
.
funnY =P
.
"my uncle's 80th birthday and my granny's 56th birthday !!" o_O!!!


.
my mum's sis family. =)
.

.
my granny and her grand children =)
.

.
granny and my family
.
Woo hoo
.
come clap clap
.

ok best wishes for her and my uncle

=)

No comments: