Wednesday, October 22, 2008

sis 's birthday

today is a day of dicky or birth?? ...
HOHO


aidil carried his brand new dickies
then we're like chatting about dickies during the break time

after lesson.

hafiz say wanna buy dickies?
then i said u steady i steady ..!! lol

in the end
went to queenz

and brought my 1st dickies hoho
lol
though my colour is not that vibrant..
thought of choosing wad aidil recommended..
it 's really nice

but i dunno y in the end i chosen the tanned chess dicky..

''i guess is the colour of my shirt that affected my decision.''

but any way it looks cool in my point of view.

after that..i gotten my 1st cool cap.. which i myself in my whole life nvr wear a cap outside be4..
gotten it at a quite reasonable price. though the saleguy said wanna offer us discount but NVR ... ROAR HIMM.!!

any way it's cool ..

ok

went home..
celebrated my elder sis 's birthday WOO LALa..

no photos with me .. hehe

happy birthday to u ..!!

ok gtg
s.o

No comments: