Sunday, December 21, 2008

woooo laa laa

ok
had been buzy nowadays
i'm gonna update becus of this cute little babygirl i saw, DAMN cute la
after going to lydia's I and E event TODAY, i went home, on my way home, i saw this maid who is taking care of her, was toking to some1, and then she let the little baby girl walk around, when i walked passed her, she smille brightly and raise her hands,waving at me sia so cute la serious, then of course i smile and wave by at her
i think she's like 3-5 year old
i was seriously mesmerise, and it left me a deep impression,
woo lala
felt like taking her home, when the maid didn't notice
LOL

ok hmm
btw went to st james last wed, my primary skool teacher jio kh and me then we jio our poly frens , cool huh?

but alot of things happened, BAD thingssssSSSSS - saw that? haha
anyway not toking about it,
st james is really, hmmm....
ok here are some photos,
enjoy =)

weeeeYuuweee!

weee weee weee



meeeeYuuweeee

ok tata
peepo!

No comments: