Sunday, April 20, 2008

celebrating with my poly frenz!

So i Went out wif poly frenz and celebrate..
hohoho
went to YUki to eat
lol
yum yum!!


sushiz!

steam boat - herbal chicken soup =P

ehhh ok... messy table

alvin, me and kh~haha

WOO HOO i BLOCKed The PIC wITH MY SUSHI
WAKAKAKAKA !!


joce,jasmine and joanne the 3 Js

ok the duet




HAHA I blockED the PIC YET Again ~
WOO HOO

Alvin the beautiful flower~ not the chipmunks

ok CAUGHT!

issitzz a minimouse or mikimouse ??? l o l

wad so good about this pic - ? ?
let me explain.. basically becus got my face
thats y it makes the photo more nice!
LOL
buaiBAH

so wads this ? i dunno lol

I BLOCKED joc and kh WAHAHA
with my spoon
3Rd TIME
loved it


me , joce and kh~

again!

steven and me~

after dinner,we met up with those who dint eat and went for a bowling Session
hmm
ok
i only got one side of pic - me , kenneth and alvin scoreboard
dun have steve joce nic and fiz haha ps
anyway I SUCKED hell lots at bowling
i pity kenneth also
haha u noe wad i mean - pic
i noe nic and fiz got the highest scored i think 120 plus plus
they are PROS...



the score board


no one cared about the cam lol


hafiz and alvin


ok~ hmm


I BLOCKed THE pic YET again
lol
hehe

after that we went to the esplanade the long stretch
then we took photos
anD FINALLY ITS HAFIZ's TIME (the GREAT PHOTOGRAPHY) TO DO SOME SERIOUS ACTION
haha i mean he brought he's 1.2 K CAMERA LEI
wahh damn rich
he took alot of good photos hehe
cREDITS to him

WOOO LALA!

MY CLASSMATES

i personally like this photo , nice edit too

where were my hands trying to grab??

WHEEEEEeee!

WOOOooooHOOOooo!

k la enuf
anyway thank YOU GUYS SO much for the PResENTS
appreciated THEM so much
wahh sehh now that i rmb...
JOCE THANK YOU for YOUR BIG AND HUGE AND LARGE AND LONG AND GIGANTIC AND ENORMOUS PEN
damn lame
ok
haha
thanks guys again !
ok s.o

No comments: