Monday, April 20, 2009

haha.

OK b4 i start posting, I have changed the song,

it's In YOUTUBE FORMAT becus

i cant get the song in MP3
(i dunno how to get it, if u noe pls LET ME NOE THX IN ADVANCE)

this is a DAMN NICE song from anoop from american idols

HOPE U ENJOY IT =)



After the mahjong manic day,

i think is the next day that we decided to go clubbing
this includes KH,joce,steven,lydia and me

but then i dint really club much,

be4 that i met up with Sheik, mei something SORRY! forgotten, nianyu and their classmates to watch movie

we watch "knowing"

the movie is not bad

but sux at ending,

makes it so fantasy.

ok then after the show i went back to find them (the CLUBBERS)

gonna put up the photos when i have the time.

Next day, the NEW sofa set came in, and replaced the old ones,
though it's WAY BETTER than the old one, it's flurry and nice to sit on
but i still misses the old one, becus it's like a hard mattress for me to do EXERCISE? LOL

the next post is on the day b4 my birthday

so i went out with my ex - poly mates

to have dinner at sakura

after that we went to marina barrage
to slack,

photos were taken but not ready,

yea b4 we leave they sang birthday song to me

SO TOUCHY. i'm crying now LOL. ok enough

the next day,i went with frens again during morning period
surpose to go life guard training but LOL i skipped,

came back , celebrated my birthday with my family and blah blah,

i always get
pizza hut n cakes during my birthday

i ATE ALOT, LIKE A BEAR

wOOhOO

take some photos, b4 i blow my candles

really dun like my kuku hair, LOL photos like @#$%

haha, anyway, thats not all,

after the celebration, i went out to find nas,soon and alastair

it was like 11 plus plus few more minutes b4 the end of my birthday

bdae wishes for me again

and we chit chat around,

thx for the Free LAn and Choc milkshake

haha.

and after that we went to nas 's home to ton,

TOWER DEFENCE LOL we played till morning, LOL

damn tired

anyway, after slept and woke up and
(ITS SUNDAY TODAY )
went to meet up with

merlyn,lileng,CK,nas,jialing and me

we're surpose to go bukit timah to play pool

i saw aizhong and chat with him awhile,

so we there to play pool haha.

it was fun =)

haha (photos not ready too)

ok thats it for today

THANKS EVERYONE!!
for the birthday wishes

=)

s.o

No comments: