Wednesday, April 8, 2009

movie!! yea!!

ok so this is going to be a long entry with photos
if i can get the photos by today,

please take some time to read, it's FULL OF EXCITEMENT>.!! LOOL

anyway, yesterday i was out on a movie date

with hafiz, steven, joce and kuong

we watched the "shinjuku incident"

the movie was like Wow wow

where all the mobsters and mafias gather LOL

lol theres a few funny parts when jacky's was hunting down the mafia leaders

the way he poked the knife (not STAB or SLASH) just poke the parang in

and gunning another mafia leader

"tokubo" or "toyaku" or "tobuko" or aiya i totally forgotten the mafia leader's name
i only rmb theres a "to" inside LOL

damn funny -_-!!

overall is a nice show,

but seriously i dun the slashing off of hands

kinda disgusting.

HOHOHO "fast and furious" and "knowing" is coming out soon

can't wait for it to be release. PENDING!!

anyway after the show,

we went to eat pasta mania then chit chat here and there about hafiz 's another half

an....an....an...an.....d....... okok la relax

zipped ..

TIME TO BOMB HAFIZ who bomb me in his blog ... NO MERCY>>>...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE MANLY HOOD,
THE AN of the DRAgons..
THE LESs of the BIANsbeast

awww man ! what a nice quote i have here =P

if u can understand what i mean =)



ACTUALLY before the MOVIE

steven, joce and me

went to take the SINGAPORE FLYER WOO lala

at a promoted of 10 bucksSS! HAHAHA

cool man

it's my first time

and i can feel the nervous atmosphere already the moment i stepped into the place.

we're lucky that we're able to get the cabin for ourselves

and so we go up there and down

and it took about 30mins in total

for the ride

that i would likely taking once in a blue moon

it was fun though



Time for some photo session LOL..



ok let me tell u this

QUOTE from mr HAFIZA..

IF the girls can do "toilet posing mirror photo shooting"
THE GUYS CAN DO BETTER>!!

below are some of the examples..




ALL THE SOMES



not my idea of this "toilet posing mirror photo shooting" though...
i'm only incharge of posing nia








ok these few photo were taken under the subway ? under link .






judging from the picture below,i looked like i was sticking my ass

but truth is i wasn't actually sticking my ass out lol

it's my wallet that make it looks like i 'm sticking my butt out.

anyway who cares?




these photos are taken on the flyer with steven, joce and me INSIDE



i realised my hair looks funny. hmmm should i change my hair style?

I LOOKED . . .



HOHO trying to act hs




look at the photo below. and read the sentence below.



seriously i looked i this photo i was also kinda or rather shock..
and laugh my ass out LOL
i wonder why i make this lame look.

the moment hafiz looked at this photo he laughed so loud as if he's in his house like that

and we're in mac.cafe.

PHOTO OF THE DAY for 7/4/09 wah lao i cant believe it, looks so weird


ok the next day which is today

hafiz and me went to run/jog and gym
to train for our napfa.

must train more sia !!

ok i can say we did some "SO call" intensive running

in our term, IT IS,

a photo of me, being exhausted going nuts.

saded to say i dint have hafiz photo and i dunno why

if not i can show u guys his kuku face OPS




learned some new tips for training BY HAFIZA'sUNCLE

so after gyming

we went to eat and chit chat here and there


below are photos taken at the bus interchange near my house



HAHA LOL




LOOK At the photo BELOW

ALL IN ALL

i can say that

this photo is the photo of the day for 8/4/09.

I LOOK LIKE ..nerd..lame..and everything that is funny... dun nid me to further elaborate =)



btw i made some achievement during the holidays, hope that it will help me greatly in many ways

okay so thats it for today..

thx for taking time to read (to who ever who read till this sentence)

have fun

and bye. =)

No comments: